“We plan more than spectacular events…we create experiences”
With over twelve years experience in creating award winning, Paradigm Events has been recognized as one of Canada’s best corporate event planners and producers. Specializing in conference planning, special events and event production, Paradigm has produced events around the world including Toronto, Muskoka, Niagara Falls, Montreal, Vancouver, New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Cancun and more.
Through strategic program design and flawless execution Paradigm can help you increase profit, motivate your staff, improve customer loyalty and raise your public awareness.
Paradigm Events delivers unforgettable events. Strong supplier relationships, project management skills, and flexibility, help us to work within your budget.
Paradigms’ enthusiasm, passion and dedication to our clients have made us one of Canada’s most awarded event planning companies. We produce every event with originality, dedication, and flawless execution in order to exceed your event objectives.
Whether you are planning an incentive trip, themed gala or an international conference, Paradigm Events is your one stop shop to professional event planning.
Paradigm Events has corporate offices located in Toronto, Muskoka and Montreal.
How can Paradigm help you?
- Ensure a well executed and seamless event or meeting
- Creative ideas and turn-key themed events
- Flexibility to work within any budget
- Planning that gets you the best value for your dollar
- Customization to meet the needs of your attendees
- Creating unforgettable, engaging and truly unique experiences
- CSR Project A- Responsibility MATters
- Dancing on Solid Gold
- Your Message Captured on Film
- Fireside Festivities
- Rock the Red Carpet
Complete our request for proposal online today for a free quote or consultation.
Michelle Planche, CMP President, Paradigm Events
Canadian Event Industry Awards & Nominations:
- Nominee for the 2009 Best Public Entertainment Event-The Art of Fashion, Iconic Power
- Nominee for Canadian Event Professional Center of the Year
- Winner for the 2008 Best Public Entertainment Event Award-The Art of Fashion, Between the Lines
- Co-Winner of the 2006 Best Teambuilding Event Award, IMPAC, Road Rally
- Winner of the 2005 Event Producer of the Year Award, Michelle Planche, CMP, President, Paradigm Events
- Nominee for the 2008 Best Corporate Entertainment Award- Dancing on Solid Gold
- Nominee for the 2007 Event Producer of the Year Award, Michelle Planche, CMP, President, Paradigm Events
- Nominee for the 2007 Best Conference Award- International Association of Young Lawyers
- Nominee for the 2007 Best Conference Award-Canadian Society of Nutrition Management
- Nominee for the 2006 Event Producer of the Year Award, Michelle Planche, CMP,President, Paradigm Events
- Nominee for the 2006, Best Logistical Achievement, Canadian Association of Physcians of Indian Heritage